Monday, September 13, 2010

Wandering....

It's been so long that I have been wandering like a lost soul...
No I am not heart broken nor I have lost anyone...
I am rather out of job... I am so pathetic that I even don't help my mom at home doing home chores. I lie on a large bed thinking what kind of life is it?
Here is a person full of valuable dreams as Calvin would have said in his imagination who desires to work in the interior places of India or even Africa - always in search for a challenging job as if it is the only holy water that would set my thirst in. In this materialistic world it's so difficult to find an individual who wants to work in such challenging areas yet the universe fails to direct the eyes of those in my way telling them that they are missing a gem like me. Oh!!! Gosh... I am turning into a moss, a diamond going underneath the mud...
boo hoo!!! : Cry of a loser... Com'on babe... I have to try, try harder to get a job that seems gratifying my soul. I don't want a palace not would I agree for a Merc. All I carve, is for a job where I can work endlessly with people around me. Where I can lend hand to the one in need ; perhaps a shoulder to a crying woman ; a hope to a child or a hug to a tree.

Why is it so difficult? The only harship is to fight laziness. A new member in my family and who sticks to me like a glue. It has covered me in its blanket and I need to pull this up. I want to run on my feets as fast as I can.. I want to rush to fly, to kiss the sky even when its raining. I want to open my eyes as early as possible, to drive my Moppet in the muddy lanes of villages. I want to sit on the lap of the soil and hear the cricket in the night. I want to see the fireflies decorating the trees as if, their bride was coming during the dark night. 

Wandering is not bad until you fall in prey in the caves of sleeping beauty where your passion is murdered and your dreams remain out of reach. Wake up!!! Untill, you fall asleep forever... and you can never again wander.

1 comment:

  1. keep conserving your beautiful thoughts like this one. It is also a way of saying to this universe that you are truely a lovely soul and you will be blessed with lovely and wonderful surprises...keep it up..love

    ReplyDelete