Monday, September 20, 2010

Enclosed in Boredom!!!

I am sitting before an idiot box on a very comfortable bed enclosed in four walls within the luxuries that many people dream about.

Don’t misunderstand that I making you count my comforts rather I am counting my own boredom. Boredom of being imprisoned inside this comfortable life where I don’t have anything to do or share things with, no I don’t need a partner but I yearn to go back to my field work. Being rich may give you a comfortable exotic life but every so often, it fails to give you inner strength and comfort.

Watch me, just like you watch TV. I want to work yet my desire is not enough for me to throw paints of my experience, expressions, dedication on the walls of reality. The whole world is busy doing things… Should I cut my hairs or change my wardrobe coz, these are the only items I can possibly change. Obviously, I can’t change my BF and my parents. I am too committed to do so.


Tomorrow, my nappy friend is gonna change lanes from India to Australia. I don’t know when would I see her or even get a glimpse of her. Our moments have been captured by the wheel of time, from laughter to our cries; from our secrets to our dreams; from Mills &Boons to Anita Nair. She even helped me breaking my old bed cot to buy new one. I just had to push her during one of our wrestling fights and there she went down breaking the leg of my cot. We will always laugh upon and cherish what we shared.

“Memories of my Melancholy Whores”, Gabriel Garcia Marquez is the farewell gift I gave to her. It will be long when I get to see her. She will be changed and so would be I. Gosh!!! Marriage revolutionizes lot many stuffs. It’s just not clinging to gold or sarees but friendships and relationships. They go a huge transformation.

My prayers will be there like a shadow for you my Boothani… Rock on and have a beautiful life!!! Snob! There goes tiny pearl of drop across my cheeks.

You must have seen these reality shows - Who asked Sajid Khan to come and judge for “India Got Talent”. He is such a loser, he has no intellectual reasoning, he sucks as a judge. Can you please show him the recent song by AR Rehman: Kaye Kaye intna kaye karte kaye ko hum, yun rote kaye ko hum… sad rehta kaye ko hum… He is such a sadistic.

I fear my life would end like nothing you know like a zero. Where I failed to achieve things and would die like I was a moss… God, I need to get up as early as possible to be the first bird to get the worm. It’s time I challenged myself beyond luxuries, relationships and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment