Monday, September 13, 2010

Roaring Furiously...

For the very first time in my life, I saw Delhi roaring not of car flashy lights but of roaring thunder... Kadackwroom... wow!!! The sound took me off from my seat where I was thinking deeply. I even thought my laptop would be in two pieces.
I never saw those dark grey clouds ever in this city. I never thought about floods - wished Akshardaam would sink like Titanic. Then people will come to have a glimpse of it from international standards just like a wreck of palace in water.
I am not kidding but the land it stands proudly - is of farmers and those poor whom we least bother about are on roads picking up blue sheets to cover themselves from piercing rain. We stay at home occasionally, coming to our balconies to smell the wet earth, to see the lush green park and to feel the fresh drop from the sky. Is our mother lashing back at us or is trying to protect us. Is earth healing or is it just a slient before the storm rushes down to our doors.

Delhi like never before is dancing and is chaotic under the grey clouds and blowing rain. Commonwealth seems to be drowning like my paper boat under the rain drops. Thanks to the Government of India and Suresh Kalmadi for all the eaten up corruption in their bellies. They would never go hungry yet their thirst for dazzling looking Rupees is never gratifying. I guess all the players and Kalmadi himself would facilitate this commonwealth in raincoats. I don't see any other alternative.

Dear Policy Makers...

It is a humble request to you from a very humble citizen of India. I know you guys are up there because of your qualifications and old age. I know you are doing a great job esp. When Dr. Mihir Shah is one among them and I have my whole faith in his teachings and beliefs.

Please make something as powerful as RTI where these bugs who even eats up our tax money should vomit the corruption inside them. It is a sincere request before army like naxalism would lay their dirty hands upon our damn city. Kindly, make a policy on implemetations of your policies, a policy against corruption and its alternatives.

Thanks and Regards

Greeshma
Youth Brigadier of India

P.S: Among the roaring furious thunder is me standing still and wondering about those who do not have shelter - will this big tree be enough for them. The answer come No - and here goes my sleep for rest of the night.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment