Sunday, November 3, 2013


Things I want to do before I die:

1. I want my passion to come back: Down the lane I have forgotten my passion, my enthusiasm for doing things I loved to do... Its not there anymore. I want to do things and love it.

2. I want to take better care of myself: I see myself everyday and think I was better before. I want to run, eat healthy that means on time and look good.

3. Be good: I want to be good to people around me and not mean. I want to be more understanding but at the same time not get too involved as it means an intrusion to their space and lives.

4. Be sensible: I want to be sensible enough to understand and empathize. I don't want to be carried away by emotion.

5. Love: I want to love everyday. I want to love Shahir so much that even when I am not around he will feel my love for him. I want to love so much so that he will be exclusive.

6. Family: I want to visit them once in two months or vice - verse, this lifetime is not enough to let my dad know how wonderful he is and my mom has been out of this world. I have not spend enough time with my brother and I want to spend at least 4-5 days with them in every two months.

7. Little things: I want to do little little small little things to Aadya, my special friends and family to let them know that I am there for them and above all it makes me truly happy.

8. Fight: I want to learn kick boxing so that I am not afraid of darkness or when I sleep or when I travel or sleep alone. I want to be strong. I should be able to handle the situation and fight back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment